We purchased 100,000 "qualified" leads through Data Depot (datadepot.biz). After uploading an initial 15,000 records into our CRM database, we ran our 1st email campaign using 5,890 leads which RESULTED IN A 52.46% BOUNCE RATE! Our SMTP provider is threatening to cancel our account due to the high volume of BAD RECORDS.
Of course, there is NO LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT available, only email submission. I call into the SALES department which of course, DOES have a live person. After stating the issue we have, the sales rep told me to contact the owner: TOM WATSON
And of course, TOM WATSON was out to lunch and not available. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Email List Provider
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."