We purchased 100,000 "qualified" leads through Data Depot (datadepot.biz). After uploading an initial 15,000 records into our CRM database, we ran our 1st email campaign using 5,890 leads which RESULTED IN A 52.46% BOUNCE RATE! Our SMTP provider is threatening to cancel our account due to the high volume of BAD RECORDS.
Of course, there is NO LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT available, only email submission. I call into the SALES department which of course, DOES have a live person. After stating the issue we have, the sales rep told me to contact the owner: TOM WATSON
And of course, TOM WATSON was out to lunch and not available. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Email List Provider
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."