This is the worst place in the world to buy any kind of list at all.Before you purchase online - just call the number and try to get a response - that will tell you everything you need to know.

They flat out lied to me - Don't buy anything from these guys...Amazing that they are in business.

The list I purchased was supposed to have websites - and it had a handful at most. Only half of the files had first and last names - most were missing.

When I went through the file to look for businesses I am familiar with - most weren't on my list.But if you're looking for a list of every location for the big grocery store chains - you will love this list (sarcasm).

Had an Experience with Data Depot?

Comments

Sarakrlsn
New Delhi, Delhi, India #693363

So here we go..We think that the list of email is the ticket to quick money. We spend some $100-$150 and want to convert it into thousands.

Who is wrong? The data seller or the buyer.

What happens if I buy a 500,000 email addresses and send a marketing mail to all of them?

Will I end up generating 500 sales?

Of course not. Aren't you aware of spam filtering tools of all ESPs?

First learn to use your list well and it is not as easy as buying a software then shooting thousands of emails :p

Do not blame the vendor just because the email campaign you set up went bounced or that you did not know the abc of email marketing and jumped into email shooting spree.

The company sells data and the data are genuine. And they are in the business of converting your $100 into $1000

Hey, are you in a tall building? Can you get to the roof? JUMP you f-uc-king piece of s-h-it.

Is there any way you can just...run into a sharp knife or something and save us all from your *** scam emails?

You are human garbage.

You are the *** of the Earth. You don't deserve to be alive. You piece of dog sh1t.

And a quick internet search showed you their bad work, but your incompetence prevented you from doing this BEFORE PAYING THEM MONEY. It's just a quick internet search you id10t.

You and all email scammers, telemarketers, and the money grubbing people you work for can all go F-U- CK YOURSELF.

You have no common decency. Nobody wants to get an email from you, that's why you have to pay for email addresses. I'm so glad that a scammer like you got scammed, hahahahahahha.